Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank you, thank you.......

To everyone who's taken time out of their day to Email me, and say how much they appreciate my blogs, a very grateful thank you to all.

I guess I never thought about how many people were actually reading and following them. It's fascinating to me that these blogs are read all over the world. With so many long-running, good blogs out there, it also surprises me to see many of those blogs linked to mine. I thank those bloggers for thinking that my blogs have enough good content that you feel others would find interest in them as well.

Not counting the good ol' USA, I've received Emails from France, Italy, Australia, Japan, Great Britain, Germany, Spain, Canada, Norway, Sweden, and The Netherlands just to name some of the countries. Wow.

Again, thanks, and I'll try my best to continue to give everybody something that will entertain and interest you, and keep you returning on a regular basis for more.

1 comment:

Tommy Jean Stiles said...

Thanks again and keep doin what you love and fuck the rest.
respect.