Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We need a break.......

So, myself and Part-Timer Steve are out of here tomorrow morning, 7:00am.

We're headed for Kutty's Hippykiller Hoedown on Thursday, the Biltwell Bash for Friday and Saturday, and then up to Lakewood to see Joyrides Mark, and Burbank to see Frank Kaisler. Frank was kind enough to set up a meeting with Mike Parti on Sunday, and I'm really looking forward to talking to this man.

Looked at the weather down I-70 west to I-15 south, and it sucks all the way to Mesquite, NV. Going south down I-25 to Abq. and I-40 west looks sucky near Flagstaff, but not as bad. We'll just have to see tomorrow

We'll see you back here around the 21st........

3 comments:

mindpill said...

see ya there.........ride safe.

Mark said...

It was great to hang out with you and Steve on Sunday. It was a honor to finally meet you in person. See you soon.

Mark

Chris said...

Can't thank you enough for coming out it was great seeing you guys!