Sunday, January 31, 2010

Greasy Kulture # 13

Greasy Kulture #13 is going out. Check the new cover graphics. Full of the goodness you've come to expect from this "little-big" magazine, and of course, my column. If you don't have a sub, or you can't find a retailer near you, hit the link:
Oh yeah, one other note.....issues #1 and 3 of GK are gone, sold out, and #2 is not far behind. Hit the back issues on the Buy link to order the remaining numbers while you can, to fill in your collection. "He who hesitates, is lost....." Joseph Addison

2 comments:

Kevin "TEACH" Baas said...

Hey Rich that 47 knuck of mine with the frame and springer you repaired will be in #13 Thanks again

Irish Rich said...

Yeah, I saw that....

I still can't believe how you beat on that bike, and the frame is still hanging in there!

If you're not the best rolling testimonial to my framework and repairs, I don't know what is. Keep it up!