Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cheesehead Cinema Verite'

Here's another couple "test" segments from Part-timer Steve's work on his "mini documentary". I dunno, all this video editing shiznit that Steve's been working on, he may be on to something here. The kid's got a talent for all of this!

From what I can tell, this segment has some of the Sinners July 4th Liberty bash, and some of us entering Nevada, going thru Vegas, and on to Primm.........

.....and this segment looks to be our night gas stop 3/4 of the way across Utah, in the section of I-70 I like to call "The Bermuda Shorts" - because it's the 120 mi. stretch between Green River and Salina that has no services (read gas), cell phones for the most part don't work, and you loose your radio station signals in. Steve took enough gas with him to get thru it, and that's what he's doing here, gassing-up under a full moon.

It also looks to be the Colorado I-70 trip section thru the Eisenhower Tunnel, Glenwood Canyon, Grand Jct., and some of the section of I-15 from Utah into Arizona and Nevada.

Pretty good, eh? I'm looking forward to the whole DVD when he's finished.


No comments: