Thursday, April 21, 2011

I get a lot of "new product" Emails......

I get dozens of Emails every month alerting me to the "latest & the greatest" new products for bad-ass bikers. I guess this is so I can get in on the ground floor before the mad rush takes place to buy this stuff.

Most of the time I just delete them, but I thought maybe some of you would like to jump on this new helmet before they're all instantly sold out. It's the SKULL DIABLO, but in my excitement, I don't remember the manufacturer. It'll probably be in the new issue of The Horse, though......


Just think how awesome you'd look if you wore this in combination with your Solid State Covers "logsplitter" face guard? And, hey....I'm all for any new product that makes it even harder to see when you're riding your motorcycle!

1 comment:

Greg said...

That is the coolest little kid Halloween costume mask I've ever seen.