Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mail Room - Sherry, her Mom, and more Love Temple info, Pt. 1....

"Sherry" has sent me quite a few Emails regarding her time at The Sans Souci Temple (aka The Psychedelic Love Temple), which were most appreciated. She's given me the OK to pass on her recollections to you, so as soon as I can sit down and combine all Sherry's Emails into a good compilated post, I"ll do that for everyone. In the mean time......

Sherry was kind enough to send along this photo of her mom, Dee, taken in 1948, posing on (from the tank emblem) a '47 Knucklehead. Sherry also said there's another shot of herself and her Mom on the same Knuck, but she can't locate it right now. Sherry was 1 yr. old when this photo was snapped. How cool is this old Polaroid? From the other Emails she's sent me, bikes seem to run through Sherry's life. Stay tuned for the Temple post.......

No comments: